Discover the World of Visual Communication
Use ConceptDraw PRO v9 software extended with Metro Map solution from ConceptDraw solution park to create metro maps, route maps, bus and other transport schemes, or even tube-style infographics.
This is a one-click tool to add stations to the map. It lets you control the direction in which you create new stations, change lengths, and add text labels and icons. It contains Lines, Stations, and Landmarks objects
The Tube Map of London
Explore the oldest underground in the world. Opened in 1863, the London Tube today opens a new station inside ConceptDraw.
About this sample
- The sample you see on this page was created in ConceptDraw PRO using the Metro Map solution, and demonstrate the solutions capabilities and the results you can achieve using this solution.
- This map was created in ConceptDraw PRO using the Transport Map library from the Metro Map solution. An experienced user spent almost 6 hours creating such complex chart.
- All source documents are vector graphic documents. They are available for reviewing, modifying or converting to a variety of formats (PDF file, Power point Presentation, image or MS Visio XML) from the Template Gallery of ConceptDraw PRO, for all users who have installed Metro Map solutions.
Video Tutorial "How to draw Metro Map style infographics?"
Tutorial explains Metro Map tools, demonstrate how to add stations to the map, control the direction in which you create new stations, change lengths, add text, Lines and Landmarks objects. This video demonstrate ConceptDraw Metro Map Solution.
- Metro Map Software
- Infographic Software
- Over 2 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Transfer Stations
- Map symbols
- River and Bridges
- ...and more