Create flowcharts in a breath with Cubetto Flow on your iPad and iPhone wherever you are. Based on innovations like the Process-Flow-Wizard your flowcharts are created faster than with any known tool before. The app takes care of the layout and you can focus on the contents.
Additionally, Cubetto Flow comes with presentations for process landscapes and organizational charts. In a process landscape you can provide an overview on your flowcharts and their sequence. In the organizational chart you draw the structure and hierarchy of your company.
With Cubetto Flow you have access to a broad spectrum of export possibilities. Apart from export to PDF and PNG to other apps or to send them via e-mail, you can use the Cubetto XML export to share projects with other Cubetto users. The XHTML export shows you all the projects elements.
*** Do you know Cubetto? Next to Flowcharts our Swiss Army Knife of Business Process Modeling supports all other modeling languages without the necessity of In-App Purchases. ***
*** Important Note to Cubetto BPMN / EPK / Mind / UML users ***
If you are already using one of these versions and you are interested in the Flowchart version, you can purchase this comfortably via in-app purchase. Just select the plus sign and "Flowchart" in the upper left corner to add it to your Cubetto.
- Process Landscape
- Organizational Chart
- Auto-Layout of all diagrams, no manual positioning!
- Process-Flow-Wizard for faster modeling
- Undo / Redo during modeling
- Clear managing of your models in folders
- Create custom attributes for each object type
- Search for objects inside a project
- Create copies of diagrams and projects
- Universal App: Runs on iPad and iPhone
- English, German, Russian, Spanish and Chinese interface
- Multi-language storage of your models
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multi-touch Zoom
- PDF, PNG, JPG (into other applications or as e-mail)
- XHTML (tables of all objects)
- BPMN XML (only in combination with BPMN In-App purchase)
- Cubetto XML (data exchange with other devices)
- iTunes folder
- BPMN: 3 diagram types (Collaboration, Choreography, Conversation)
- EPC: 2 ARIS diagram types (Event-driven Process Chain, Organizational Chart)
- Nodes & Edges: 1 custom diagram type
- UML: 3 diagram types (Use Case, Class and Activtity Diagram)
Developed by: semture GmbH