Discover the World of Visual Communication
What is a Process Flowchart?
A flowchart is a picture of the separate steps of a process in sequential order.
Elements: materials or services entering or leaving the process (inputs and outputs), sequence of actions, time involved at each step and/or process measurements, decisions that must be made, people who become involved.
The process described: a manufacturing process, an administrative or service process, a project plan. This is a generic tool that can be adapted for a wide variety of purposes.
When to Use a Flowchart
- Analyzing complex processes
- Designing complex processes
- Documenting complex processes
- Managing complex processes
- Representing process operations
- Showing the steps
- Diagrammatic representation solution to a given problem
- Represented Process operations
- Helping to visualize a process
- Helping to understand a process
Use ConceptDraw PRO
ConceptDraw PRO is a Process Flowcharts software. This software includes basic package of process flow examples. The software contains object libraries with vector stencils that allows you use RapidDraw technology. By clicking on direction arrows you can add a new object to the flowchart.