Discover the World of Visual Communication
Design Elements: Activities
For graphical representation of a business process flow use the business process diagrams consist of a sequence of activity elements and flow controls elements.
ConceptDraw has 142 vector stencils in the 8 libraries that helps you to start using software for designing your own Business Process Diagrams.
Use Activities library with 34 objects from BPMN. Comments from notation:
- Activity: It is represented with a rounded-corner rectangle and describes the kind of work which must be done.
- Task: Represents a single unit of work that can or cannot be broken down to a further level of business process detail without diagramming the steps in a procedure
- Sub-process: Used to hide or reveal additional levels of business process details. When collapsed, a sub-process is indicated by a plus sign against the bottom line of the rectangle; when expanded, the rounded rectangle expands to show all flow objects, connecting objects, and artifacts.
- Transaction: A form of sub-process in which all contained activities must be treated as a whole, this means that they must all be completed to meet an objective, and if any one of them fails, they must all be compensated (undone). Transactions are differentiated from expanded sub-processes by being surrounded by a double border.
- Call Activity: A point in the process where a global process or a global Task is reused. A call activity is differentiated from other activity types by a bolded border around the activity area.
Activities library from Business Process Diagram solution provides 34 vector stencils for activity elements and flow controls elements: Activity, Task, Sub-process, Transaction, Call Activity, etc.
Use the Activities library for drawing the business process flow diagrams consisting of a sequence of activity and flow controls elements according to BPMN 2.0 notation.
- Diagram Software
- Business Diagramming Tool
- Professional Business Graphics Tool
- Technical Diagramming Tool
- Business Process Diagram templates and examples
- Vector graphics elements
- Export to graphics files and PDF
- Export to PPT
- Web documents
- Make Presentation
See also Samples: