Design Element Active Directory
Active Directory Diagrams visualize the detailed structures of the
- Microsoft Windows networks,
- Active Directory Domain topology,
- Active Directory Site topology,
- Organizational Units (OU),
- Exchange Server Organization.
They are used to visually document the Microsoft Active Directory network detail structure for network designing, and for managing the control access to printers and files, the access and security, the traffic flow optimization in local and wide area nets, the network equipment maintenance and repair, the data backup, storage, and recovery.
ConceptDraw has 1004 vector stencils in the 40 libraries that helps you to start using software for designing your own Network Diargams. You can use the appropriate stencils from Active Directory Objects with 20 objects.
Pic.1. Network Diagramming Software
Design Elements вЂ” Active Directory (macintosh, windows)
ConceptDraw solution Computer and Networks provides 4 libraries of vector stencils for drawing the Active Directory network diagrams: Active Directory Objects, Active Directory Sites and Services, Exchange Objects and LDAP Objects.
Use these libraries of design elements to draw network diagrams of Microsoft Windows networks, Active Directory Domain topology, Active Directory Site topology, Organizational Units (OU), Exchange Server Organization.
- Network Diagram Software
- Cisco Network Diagram Software
- Logical Network Diagram Software
- 3D Network Diagram Software
- Over 2 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Amazon Web Services
- WLAN Wireless Computer Networks
- Vehicular Networks
- Computer Network Architecture
- Topology and Design
- Logical, Physical, Cable Networks
- Cisco Network Topology
See also Samples: