Orchard Mobile Process Designer helps you model your business processes quickly and effectively. By combining an easy to use designer with BPMN notation you get the benefits of consistent, easy process design wherever it needs to be done.
Key features of the Orchard Mobile Process Designer:
- Easy to use designer surface that lets you setup processes quickly
- Crisp, clear vector graphics that always provide a good, smooth appearance
- Support for the main BPMN 2.0 objects
- Save process designs to your photo library
Some of the best ways to use the Process Designer include:
- Documenting how a process or operation works
- Communicating a new workflow or operation
- Save the process to your library and paste it into a Pages document for your pages or documentation project
- Outline a process to explain how tasks link together in a project
For quick support assistance, please contact us directly at
feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from Users
From the UK App Store: "This app has huge potential. It is the first app I have used for swim lane processes. It is able to produce them on the iPad effectively. I provided some feedback to the developers and had immediate response and update. Really impressed and the development team are great. "
From Twitter: "Just created my first process model on Orchard Mobile Process Designer on my iPhone - a bit quirky, but cool"
A tutorial on how to use the tools features is available at
Developed by: Orchard ebusiness
Updated: Sep 14, 2012
Size: 20.0 MB
Seller: Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd
В© 2012 Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd. All Rights reserved
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.