** O'Reilly Best iPhone Apps Top Pick **
iThoughts is a mind mapping tool for the iPhone/iPod Touch. If you have an iPad then please check out iThoughtsHD.
**Educational Discount Available**
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
- Task lists.
- Project planning.
- Goal setting.
- Course Notes/Revision.
- Meeting Notes.
- Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop applications:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
- OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
- Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
Please see the website for details of supported versions.
- Export to:
- Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
- Word/Pages (DOCX)
- PNG + HTML
- Plays nicely with other services:
- Cloud synchronisation with Dropbox/Box/WebDAV
- Send and open email attachements
- Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
- Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
- Download community generated maps from Biggerplate
- Flexible Topic Attributes
- Colour / Shape
- Images / Icons
- Callout / Floating
- Named relationships between topics.
- Task Management:
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress and resources
- Create email task reports (by project, by resource)
- Export tasks to Outlook and ToodleDo (CSV)
- Hide completed tasks
- Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Doodle (finger drawing)
- Readonly Maps
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Keyboard shortcuts and TextExpander integration for fast brainstorming.
- 90 builtin icons, 46 clipart images and 30 background canvas patterns.
- Connect to an external projector (VGA output)
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
Developed by: CMS
Updated: Jul 18, 2013
Size: 28.3 MB
Seller: Craig Scott
В© CMS 2010
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.