Share mindmap/character with Facebook!
What are you thinking now?
If you want to sort things out your complicated schedule,
You can categorize your thought with various themas and mind-map, and even allow to text or email it by saving it as a picture file.
With Think Tree, everything can be easily embodied on iphone.
ItвЂ™s time that you become a god of taking a memo.
1. Note page
1. Draw a relationship diagram for a boyfriend (or a girlfriend) and friends.
2. Organizing the relationships with a boss, colleagues and juniors.
3. Organizing your favorite food or favorite restaurants per town.
4. Making a specific plan for your vacation.
5. Planning out your future in details such as preparing for the job and life.
6. Managing the tasks in process.
7. Making the relationship diagram for main characters and characters in a movie or a novel.
8. Planning for the anniversary and exchanging ideas.
9. Sending the character with your heart to your lover.
10. Capturing the brain character and upload it to blog to express your feelings for a lover.
***This app supports English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese ***
Developed by: Yeong Nam Chae
Updated: Jul 12, 2012
Size: 1.8 MB
Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Seller: Yeong Nam Chae
В© All copyright are reserved
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.