In every facet of business and social life, we are faced with options from which we need to make a strategic decision by undertaking a comparative analysis of available options to arrive at the most favourable decision. We all aspire to be able to make appropriate and informed decisions based on due consideration of key decisive factors. These factors are traditionally categorised into Strengths, Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats or more commonly known as SWOT.
C-SWOT App is a tool that provides users with an instant-results-yielding hybrid of the SWOT Analysis and the Balanced Score Card by way of a visual graphic output. A pre-defined set of criteria based on the category of decision to be made, are assigned weighted points from a scale. The output provides a graphic representation of how the available Options being compared fare against each other and a decision can then be made to select the most favourable option.
SWOT analysis has been an important strategic planning tool since its inception in the 1960s and has become an established standard amongst the business community for strategic planning.
Now users are able to carry out SWOT analysis wherever you wish and have the output of your analysis readily available to share with your audience as a presentation slide, print out or transmit by email.
If you've ever needed to do a SWOT analysis, use them regularly, or are thinking about using one for the first time, then C-SWOT is a must have App.
Key Features :
- Create custom themes with custom criteria to suit your objective.
- Create and store multiple objectives.
- Create multiple options for comparison such as candidates for a specific role, project selection, holiday or retirement destination.
- Results are presented within a clear bar chart and comparative data table.
- Results are exported in standard PDF format in either A4 or US letter size.
- The PDF document can be either printed directly from the device via Air Print or sent via email.
Developed by: P. F. Abifarin
Updated: Jan 11, 2012
Size: 2.8 MB
Seller: Paul Abifarin
В© P. F. Abifarin
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.