How to Create a SWOT Matrix Quickly
SWOT Analisis method is often used to identify and categorize significant internal factors (strengths and weaknesses) and external factors (opportunities and threats) an organisation faces.
We recommend using ConceptDraw MINDMAP for determination and structuring factors employed in SWOT analysis, and then, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 for the SWOT Matrix creation.
The ability to create a SWOT Matrix from a mind map is delivered by the SWOT Analysis solution. Open ConceptDraw Solution Browser, check the SWOT Analysis solution and click "Install". This solution will be installed for both MINDMAP and PRO.
- From ConceptDraw MINDMAP inputs choose the Business Productivity category and run the SWOT Analysis template.
- Create a mind map by filling a template.
- From ConceptDraw MINDMAP Outputs, choose the Business Productivity category and run the SWOT Analysis output.
Result: A SWOT Analysis matrix will be created from Mind Map structure through ConceptDraw PRO.
How it works:
- Data exchange capabilities between
ConceptDraw MINDMAP v10 and PRO
- Powerful management diagramming tool
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Easily draw charts and diagrams.
- Visualize business information
- Capture a different phases of the project, using diagrams
- Management Diagrams: Matrixes, Deployment Charts, Organizational Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, Timelines.
- Mind Maps: decision making, scheduling, thinking ideas, problem solving, business planning, company organizing, meetings and presentations.
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX, VDX