How to Add Layers on Mac
Here we will show you how to apply multiple layers to a document on a Mac. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 allows you to create as many layers as you need using a Layers Tool. Let's find out how. The number of layers in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 is unlimited. By default, a document has 3 layers. You can hide all the objects from the current layer, make them unprintable, or lock them to prevent any changes being made. To add more layers follow this process:
- Activate the Layers panel using the button on the Main Toolbar
- Click the "+" icon at the bottom-left of the panel.
- To move an object to another layer, simply select the proper layer in the Information panel.
- The layers are color-coded. You see the layer assigned to each object. Turn the color changes on or off using the check box.
Result: a simple way to manage the location of objects is to set a designated color for all objects on that layer.
How it works:
- Set of ready-to-use templates supplied with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12
- Collection of professional samples supports each template
- Professional drawing tools
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Block Diagrams
- Bubble Diagrams
- Circle-Spoke Diagrams
- Circular Arrows Diagrams
- Concept Maps
- libraries based on the BPMN 2.0 standard.
- Quickly develop any business processes using RapidDraw interface
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint
- Export to MS Visio VSDX VDX