Balanced Scorecard Software
“The balanced scorecard (BSC) is a strategy performance management tool - a semi-standard structured report, supported by design methods and automation tools, that can be used by managers to keep track of the execution of activities by the staff within their control and to monitor the consequences arising from these actions.” [from Wikipedia]
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers the “Dashboards” Area that will help you design various dashboards and balanced scorecard diagrams of any complexity quick, easy and effective.
Pic. 1. Balanced Scorecard Software
“Dashboards” Area includes 8 useful solutions:
- Comparison Dashboard
- Composition Dashboard
- Correlation Dashboard
- Frequency Distribution Dashboard
- Meter Dashboard
- Spatial Dashboard
- Status Dashboard
- Time Series Dashboard
These solutions provide incredible large variety of samples, templates and libraries of predesigned vector objects. Nothing could be easy that use the predesigned template and fill it, and simply drag the ready-to-use objects for designing your own balanced scorecard diagram.
Pic. 2. Balanced Scorecard Example
This Balanced Scorecard Diagram was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM using solutions from the “Dashboards” Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park. An experienced user spent 10 minutes creating this sample.
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Balanced Scorecard Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.