“Interactive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via keypad.
In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which they can service their own inquiries by following the IVR dialogue. IVR systems can respond with prerecorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed. IVR applications can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple interactions. IVR systems deployed in the network are sized to handle large call volumes.”[from Wikipedia]
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software. Now, supplied with Interactive Voice Response Diagrams solution from the Computer and Networks area, ConceptDraw DIAGRAM became ideal for construction the IVR diagrams.
Example 1. IVR Diagram in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
Developing and implementation of Interactive voice response system are the complex processes which require clear and comprehensive IVR diagram, only in this case you will have the needed result. Interactive Voice Response Diagrams Solution will help you in this process thanks to the extensive drawing tools, a set of templates and samples, and library with numerous predesigned vector objects.
Example 2. IVR Services Diagram
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best IVR Diagrams software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.