ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software offers the Marketing Diagrams Solution from the Marketing Area with extensive drawing tools, predesigned vector shapes, templates and samples for fast and easy drawing marketing charts and diagrams, marketing schemes and flow charts, various marketing illustrations, etc.
Example 1. Marketing Charts - Five Forces Model Diagram
Marketing Diagrams Solution offers you great number of useful tools for comfortable drawing Marketing Charts. First of all it is the Marketing Diagrams library with its variety of predesigned vector objects, then it is collection of various ready-to-use templates.
Fill the desired template to get the excellent result in mere minutes. You can also use ready samples offered by Marketing Diagrams solution in ConceptDraw STORE as the base or as the source of inspiration for your own Marketing Charts.
Example 2. Marketing Charts - Decision Tree
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Marketing Charts Design Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing charts quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own marketing charts.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
SIX RELATED HOW TO's:
Software development flourishes nowadays. Students have tons of educational information and courses that would fit every taste. And it's no secret that knowing how to draw data flow diagrams is a useful skill for a future software architect. The diagrams help a lot in understanding how to storage data effectively and how data processes within a system.
This data flow diagram represents the model of small traditional production enterprise. It was created using Yourdon and Coad notation. The data flow diagram include four main objects: entity, process, data store and data flow. Yourdon and Coad notation uses circles to depict processes and parallel lines to represent data stores. Dataflows are shown as arrowed lines. They are labeled with the description of the data that move through them. Dataflow's role is to deliver the pieces of information. A process's function is to transform. the input data flow into output data flow. ConceptDraw Data Flow Diagrams solution contains the data flow diagram symbols of both Yourdon-Coad and Gane-Sarson notations and a set of handy templates to get started with DFD.
Picture: Data Flow Diagrams
The excellent possibility to create attractive Cross Functional Flowcharts for step-by-step visualization the operations of a business process flow of any degree of detailing is offered by ConceptDraw’s Cross-Functional Flowcharts solution. The extensive selection of commonly used vector cross functional flowchart symbols allow you to demonstrate the document flow in organization, to represent each team member’s responsibilities and how processes get shared or transferred between different teams and departments.
Picture: Cross Functional Flowchart Symbols
The Audio & Video Connectors solution contains a set of pre-designed objects, libraries, templates, and samples; allowing quick and easy diagramming of various configurations of audio and video devices.
Picture: Audio and Video Configurations
This sample shows the Flowchart of the Sustainment and Disposal.
A Flowchart is a graphically representation of the process that step-by-step lead to the solution the problem. The geometric figures on the Flowchart represent the steps of the process and are connected with arrows that show the sequence of the actions. The Flowcharts are widely used in engineering, architecture, science, analytics, government, politics, business, marketing, manufacturing, administration, etc.
Picture: Flowchart of Products. Flowchart Examples
The ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a good flow chart app for Mac. Numerous vector stencils, samples and templates created by designers allows you to draw any type of flowchart.
Picture: Good Flow Chart app for Mac