One can basically determine a Marketing Matrix as a two-dimensional space chart which represents the progress in meeting pivotal customers' needs.
As a matter of fact, a Marketing Matrix serves a purpose of being a perceptual map. In order to realize how to display a market more vividly, you can read more information on the difference between using a marketing matrix and multi-dimensional snake plots.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful software for drawing various types of Marketing Matrices:
- Ansoff Matrix
- BCG Matrix
- Deployment Chart
- Feature Comparison Chart
- Competitive Strategies Matrix
- Flow Process Chart
- Porter's Value Chain Diagram
- Positioning Map, and many others.
Example 1. Matrices - Customer Types Matrix
Matrices Solution provides the full set of useful tools - Matrices library with large number of ready-to-use vector objects, and collection of predesigned samples and templates.
All these templates are available from ConceptDraw STORE. Various types of matrices can be easily designed on their base.
Example 2. Matrices - Flow Process Chart
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Matrices Design Software:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking matrices in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing matrices quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own matrices.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
TEN RELATED HOW TO's:
This sample shows the Perceptual map. It was created in ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software using the Matrices Solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Perception Mapping helps organizations measure and transform all aspects of their business, people and culture. Perception Mapping allows to represent the complex relationships graphically, helps identify potential problems of the organization and make the best decisions.
Picture: Business Tools Perceptual Mapping
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM software extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park offers you the possibility to develop the Ansoff Matrix of any complexity.
Picture: Ansoff Matrix
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a powerful diagramming and vector drawing software. Extended with Matrices Solution from the Marketing Area of ConceptDraw Solution Park it became the best software for quick and easy designing various types of Matrix Diagrams, including Positioning Map.
Picture: Positioning Map
If you have no time, you can create a SWOT diagram even on asphalt using a chalk. Although, in case you want a proper scheme, you should use a special software for creating SWOT analysis diagrams that would be comprehensible. SWOT analysis is useful not only for business purposes, but even for cities or for a particular person.
The ConceptDraw SWOT and TOWS Matrix Diagrams solution is a tool for performing both SWOT and TOWS analysis. It provides templates of different sorts of Matrix Diagrams. Besides different embedded templates, the solution enabling create custom SWOT and TOWS matrices. Using the compatibility between the MINDMAP and DIAGRAM is the best way of making SWOT or TOWS diagrams quickly. The mind map templates help identify the core statements of SWOT and TOWS analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. The next step is matrix creation - both SWOT and TOWS analysis use the same basic steps and the only difference is the order in which these criteria are studied.
Picture: Software for Creating SWOT Analysis Diagrams
An example of marketing analysis diagram, can be used to analyse product market and define marketing strategy.
This sample shows the Feature Comparison Chart of the digital scouting cameras. It can be useful for digital cameras production field, marketing, sales, etc.
Picture: Feature Comparison Chart Software