Venn Diagram Maker
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM charting and vector drawing software extended with Business Diagrams solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is a powerful Venn Diagram maker. Create fast and easy your own Venn Diagrams to visualize:
- All the possible logical relations between sets
- Simple set relationships in logic
- Summarize the status and future viability of a project.
Example 1. Venn Diagram Maker
Business Diagrams Solution offers a set of predesigned Venn Diagram vector objects. Look at them - they are so varied. These are the objects for different number of sets and in various color gamuts, on any taste.
Example 2. Venn Diagrams Library Design Elements
On the base of these predesigned objects was created collection of Venn Diagram examples and templates. It is included in Venn Diagrams solution and available from ConceptDraw STORE.
Example 3. Venn Diagram Sample - Photooxygenation
The following features make ConceptDraw DIAGRAM the best Venn Diagram Maker:
- You don't need to be an artist to draw professional looking diagrams in a few minutes.
- Large quantity of ready-to-use vector objects makes your drawing diagrams quick and easy.
- Great number of predesigned templates and samples give you the good start for your own diagrams.
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM provides you the possibility to use the grid, rules and guides. You can easily rotate, group, align, arrange the objects, use different fonts and colors to make your diagram exceptionally looking.
- All ConceptDraw DIAGRAM documents are vector graphic files and are available for reviewing, modifying, and converting to a variety of formats: image, HTML, PDF file, MS PowerPoint Presentation, Adobe Flash, MS Visio.
- Using ConceptDraw STORE you can navigate through ConceptDraw Solution Park, managing downloads and updates. You can access libraries, templates and samples directly from the ConceptDraw STORE.
- If you have any questions, our free of charge support is always ready to come to your aid.
EIGHT RELATED HOW TO's:
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is the best network diagram software. To design the Cisco Network Diagrams and visualize the computer networks topology use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Cisco Network Diagrams solution for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Solution Park.
Picture: Cisco Network Diagram Software
Venn Diagrams visualize all possible logical relations between several sets and are widely used in mathematics, logic, statistics, marketing, sociology, etc.
This Venn Diagram shows the relative complement of the set A with respect to the set B. It is the set of the elements in B, but not in A. In other words it is the set-theoretic difference B-A.
Picture: Basic Circles Venn Diagram. Venn Diagram Example
The Venn diagram example below shows sustainable development at the confluence of three constituent parts.
Create your Venn diagrams for problem solving in environmental social science using the ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Business Diagrams solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Picture: Venn Diagram Examples for Problem Solving. Environmental Social Science. Human Sustainability Confluence
An Overlay network is a computer network that is built on the top of another network. The nodes of the overlay network are connected by virtual or logical links.
Overlay networks are widely used in telecommunication. They also allow to improve Internet routing.
Using the solutions of the Computer and Networks Area for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM with wide set of ready-to-use predesigned vector stencils and examples you can design anyone overlay networks quick and easy.
Picture: Overlay networks. Computer and Network Examples
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with Target and Circular Diagrams solution from the Marketing area of ConceptDraw Solution Park is perfect for the Circular Flow Diagram creating.
Picture: The Circular Flow Diagram
What is Scrum? Scrum is the famous agile software development methodology which depicts an iterative and incremental approach for the work on the complex projects. Use ConceptDraw DIAGRAM diagramming and vector drawing software extended with SCRUM Workflow solution to draw various types of professional-looking Scrum Charts, Scrum Workflow Diagrams, Scrum Mind Maps, Scrum boards and attractive Scrum Infographics.
Venn diagrams are illustrations used in the branch of mathematics known as set theory. They show the mathematical or logical relationship between different groups of things (sets). A Venn diagram shows all the possible logical relations between the sets.
Picture: Venn Diagram
There are many ways to define the flow of information within a system. Structured-systems analysis method often uses data flow diagrams to show data flow, data storages and data processing visualization. These diagrams are easy to develop and quite useful.
Here is a dataflow diagram presenting an example of the manufacturing process flow. The oval process shapes represent a process that controls data within the current system. The process may produce data or make some action based on data. Data flows are represented by lines. They show the movement of information through the system. The direction of the data flow is depicted by the arrow. The external entities are shown by rectangles. They represent the external entities interacting with the system. The data store objects (unclosed rectangles) are used to show data bases participating in a process flow.
Picture: Data Flow Diagram