Design elements - Android data tables
The vector stencils library "Android data tables" contains 24 data table elements.
Use it to design user interface of your software applications for Android OS with ConceptDraw PRO software.
"Data tables display sets of raw data. They usually appear in desktop enterprise products.
Data tables may be embedded on a surface, such as a card. They can include:
- A corresponding visualization,
- The ability to query and manipulate data.
Data tables on cards may display navigation and data manipulation tools at the top and bottom. ...
A data table contains a header row at the top that lists column names, followed by rows for data.
Checkboxes should accompany each row if the user needs to select or manipulate data.
Data tables may include:
* Three or more columns of data,
* A corresponding visualization,
* The ability for users to query and manipulate data" [material.io/guidelines/components/data-tables.html]
The data table example "Design elements - Android data tables" is included in the "Android user interface" solution from the "Software Development" area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.