The vector stencils library "UML package diagrams" contains 21 symbols for the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
"A package diagram in the Unified Modeling Language depicts the dependencies between the packages that make up a model. ...
(1) Package: It is a general purpose mechanism for organizing model elements & diagrams into groups. It provides an encapsulated namespace within which all the names must be unique. It is used to group semantically related elements. It is a namespace as well as an element that can be contained in other package's namespaces.
(2) Class: It is a representation of objects, that reflects their structure and behavior within the system. It is a template from which actually running instances are created. Classes usually describe logical structure of system.
(3) Interface: It is a specification of behavior. Implementing classes of an interface class are required to support the behavior.
(4) Object: It is an instance of class. It is often used in analysis to represent numerous artifacts and items that exist.
(5) Table: It is a stereotyped class." [Package diagram. Wikipedia]
The example "Design elements - UML package diagrams" is included in the Rapid UML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.