The vector stencils library "Football fields" contains 5 shapes of American football fields for drawing sport diagrams.
"Football field or football pitch may refer to the playing areas of several codes of football:
(1) Association football pitch, a rectangular field, usually 105 m x 68 m or 7140 m².
(2) American football field, a rectangular field, 120.0 yd x 53.3 yd or 6400 yd².
(3) Australian rules football playing field, a large oval-shaped field, usually 150 m long goal to goal and 135 m wide wing to wing.
(4) Canadian football field, a rectangular field, 150 yd x 65 yd or 9750 yd².
(5) Gaelic football playing field, a rectangular field, 130–145 m long and 80–90 m wide.
(6) Rugby league playing field, a rectangular field, 112–122 m long and 68 m wide." [Football field. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Football fields" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Football solution from the Sport area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.