"A project management process is the management process of planning and controlling the performance or execution of a project. ...
(1) Documented need to act.
(2) Project plan templates.
(3) Lessons learned from previous projects.
(4) Existing project management standards.
(5) External information.
(6) Resources for project planning and project execution.
(1) Project initiation.
(2) Project planning.
(3) Project execution.
(4) Project control and validation.
(5) Project closeout.
(1) Project products delivered.
(2) Project objectives achieved (as a result of the interplay among project products and the organization or its environment).
(3) Lessons learned documented." [Project management process. Wikipedia]
The audit flowchart example "Project management process" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Audit Flowcharts solution from the Finance and Accounting area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.