Sports bar - Floor plan
"Bars categorized by the kind of entertainment they offer include:
(1) Blues bars, specializing in the live blues style of music.
(2) Comedy Bar specializing in a stand-up comedy entertainment.
(3) Dance bars, which have a dance floor where patrons dance to recorded music.
(4) But if a dance bar has a large dance floor and hires well-known professional DJs, it is considered to be a nightclub or discothèque.
(5) Karaoke bars, with nightly karaoke as entertainment.
(6) Music bars, specializing in live music (i.e. concerts).
(7) Drag bars, which have live shows, where men dress as women and generally lip-sync to recordings of female vocal artists; often with hilarious results.
(8) Salsa bars, where patrons dance to Latin salsa music.
(9) Sports bars, where sports fans watch games on large-screen televisions.
(10) Topless bars, where topless female employees dance or serve drinks." [Bar (establishment). Wikipedia]
The floor plan example "Sports bar" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Cafe and Restaurant solution from the Building Plans area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.