Public calendar for PBEM Director Carmen Merlo
This calendar sample was drawn on the base of figure illustrating the webpage of the Portland Bureau of Emergency Management from the Portland, Oregon website. [portlandoregon.gov/pbem/article/489554]
"Portland Bureau of Emergency Management.
PBEM utilizes planning, training and exercises to continually develop and sustain the city’s mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery capabilities. These capabilities minimize the loss of life and property and protect the environment from emergencies and significant disruptions.
The bureau's work in 2014-2016 is aligned around five strategic goals:
(1) Expand and maintain a complete suite of mitigation, response, and recovery plans that meet objective standards of high professional achievement in the field of emergency management.
(2) Advance Emergency Coordination Center (ECC) readiness.
(3) Inspire a culture of preparedness.
(4) Integrate emergency management into broader community-oriented goals and investment strategies.
(5) Adopt equity and diversity goals as part of a whole community approach to emergency preparedness." [portlandoregon.gov/pbem/53892]
The calendar example "Public calendar for PBEM Director Carmen Merlo" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Calendars solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.