Design elements - Management diagram
The vector stencils library "Management diagram" contains 20 solid and transparent geometric shapes: rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse, cloud, circle, diamond, hexagon, starburst, flag.
Use it to illustrate your management infograms with block diagrams.
"The term diagram in its commonly used sense can have a general or specific meaning:
(1) visual information device: Like the term "illustration" the diagram is used as a collective term standing for the whole class of technical genres, including graphs, technical drawings and tables.
(2) specific kind of visual display: This is the genre that shows qualitative data with shapes that are connected by lines, arrows, or other visual links. ...
In the specific sense diagrams and charts contrast with computer graphics, technical illustrations, infographics, maps, and technical drawings, by showing "abstract rather than literal representations of information". The essence of a diagram can be seen as:
(1) a form of visual formatting devices;
(2) a display that does not show quantitative data (numerical data), but rather relationships and abstract information;
(3) with building blocks such as geometrical shapes connected by lines, arrows, or other visual links." [Diagram. Wikipedia]
The shapes example "Design elements - Management diagram" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Management Infographics solition from the area "Business Infographics" in ConceptDraw Solution Park.