Design elements - Bank UML composite structure diagram
The vector stencils library "Bank UML composite structure diagram" contains 10 shapes for drawing UML composite structure diagrams.
Use it for object-oriented modeling of your bank information system.
"The key composite structure entities identified in the UML 2.0 specification are structured classifiers, parts, ports, connectors, and collaborations.
* Part : A part represents a role played at runtime by one instance of a classifier or by a collection of instances. The part may only name the role, it may name an abstract superclass, or it may name a specific concrete class. The part can include a multiplicity factor, such as the [0..*] shown for Viewer in the diagram.
* Port : A port is an interaction point that can be used to connect structured classifiers with their parts and with the environment. Ports can optionally specify the services they provide and the services they require from other parts of the system. In the diagram, each of the small squares is a port. Each port has a type and is labelled with a name... in the diagram. Ports may contain a multiplicity factor...
* Connector : A connector binds two or more entities together, allowing them to interact at runtime. The connector is shown as a line between some combination of parts, ports and structured classifiers. The diagram shows three connectors between ports, and one connector between a structured classifier and a part.
* Collaboration : A collaboration is generally more abstract than a structured classifier. It is shown as a dotted oval containing roles that instances can play in the collaboration.
* Structured classifier: A StructuredClassifier represents a class, often an abstract class, whose behavior can be completely or partially described through interactions between parts.
An EncapsulatedClassifier is a type of structured classifier that contains ports." [Composite structure diagram. Wikipedia]
This example of UML composite structure diagram symbols for the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software is included in the ATM UML Diagrams solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.