Foreign labor certification workflow
This HR infographics example was designed on the base of workflow diagram in the webpage "About Foreign Labor Certification" from the website of the U.S. Department of Labor.
"Hiring foreign workers for employment in the U.S. normally requires approval from several government agencies. ...
Although each foreign labor certification program is unique, there are similar requirements that the employer must complete prior to the issuance of a labor certification. In general, the employer will be required to complete these basic steps to obtain a labor certification:
1. The employer must ensure that the position meets the qualifying criteria for the requested program.
2. The employer must complete the ETA form designated for the requested program. This may include the form and any supporting documentation (e.g., job description, resume of the applicant, etc.).
3. The employer must ensure that the wage offered equals or exceeds the prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of intended employment.
4. The employer must ensure that the compliance issues effected upon receipt of a foreign labor certification are completely understood.
5. The completed ETA form is submitted to the designated Department of Labor office for the requested program (e.g., SWA, processing center or the national office).
6. The employer is notified of the determination of the Department of Labor."
The HR infographics example "Foreign labor certification workflow" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the HR Flowcharts solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.