The vector stencils library "Activity diagram" contains 47 symbols.
Use it to design your SysML activity diagrams using ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
"Activity diagrams are constructed from a limited number of shapes, connected with arrows. The most important shape types:
- rounded rectangles represent actions;
- diamonds represent decisions;
- bars represent the start (split) or end (join) of concurrent activities;
- a black circle represents the start (initial state) of the workflow;
- an encircled black circle represents the end (final state).
Arrows run from the start towards the end and represent the order in which activities happen." [Activity diagram. Wikipedia]
The SysML shapes example "Design elements - Activity diagram" is included in the SysML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.