Alternative Dispute Resolution Process SIPOC Diagram
This SIPOC diagram example was designed on the base of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Process SIPOC Diagram on the Minnesota.gov portal.
1) Identify beginning and ending process steps (boundaries);
2) Identify 4‐6 high‐level steps between process boundaries;
3) Identify key outputs and the customers of those outputs;
4) Identify inputs and suppliers;
5) Identify critical to quality requirements for the inputs, process steps, and outputs (you will have to verify this information later with data collection)."
The example "Alternative Dispute Resolution Process SIPOC Diagram" was drawn using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and business graphics software extended with the Business Process Mapping solution from the Business Processes area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.