Check sheet for motor assembly
This check sheet example was redesigned from the Wikimedia Commons file: Check sheet for motor assembly.svg. [commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Check_sheet_for_motor_assembly.svg]
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. [creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en]
"The check sheet is a form (document) used to collect data in real time at the location where the data is generated. The data it captures can be quantitative or qualitative. When the information is quantitative, the check sheet is sometimes called a tally sheet.
The check sheet is one of the so-called Seven Basic Tools of Quality Control. ...
Kaoru Ishikawa identified five uses for check sheets in quality control:
- To check the shape of the probability distribution of a process
- To quantify defects by type
- To quantify defects by location
- To quantify defects by cause (machine, worker)
- To keep track of the completion of steps in a multistep procedure (in other words, as a checklist)" [. Wikipedia]
The example "Check sheet for motor assembly" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO software extended with the Seven Basic Tools of Quality solution from the Quality area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.