Fault tree analysis diagram template
"Fault tree analysis (FTA) ... can be used to:
(1) understand the logic leading to the top event / undesired state.
(2) show compliance with the (input) system safety / reliability requirements.
(3) prioritize the contributors leading to the top event - Creating the Critical Equipment/Parts/Events lists for different importance measures.
(4) monitor and control the safety performance of the complex system (e.g., is a particular aircraft safe to fly when fuel valve x malfunctions? For how long is it allowed to fly with the valve malfunction?).
(5) minimize and optimize resources.
(6) assist in designing a system. The FTA can be used as a design tool that helps to create (output / lower level) requirements.
(7) function as a diagnostic tool to identify and correct causes of the top event. It can help with the creation of diagnostic manuals / processes." [Fault tree analysis. Wikipedia]
The fault tree analysis diagram template for the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software is included in the Fault Tree Analysis Diagrams solution from the Engineering area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.