Manufacturing 8 Ms fishbone diagram - Template
"Causes in the diagram are often categorized, such as to the 6 M's ...
The 6 Ms (used in manufacturing industry):
(1) Machine (technology);
(2) Method (process);
(3) Material (Includes Raw Material, Consumables and Information.);
(4) Man Power (physical work)/Mind Power (brain work): Kaizens, Suggestions;
(5) Measurement (Inspection);
(6) Milieu/Mother Nature (Environment).
The original 6Ms used by the Toyota Production System have been expanded by some to include the following and are referred to as the 8Ms. However, this is not globally recognized. It has been suggested to return to the roots of the tools and to keep the teaching simple while recognizing the original intent; most programs do not address the 8Ms.
(7) Management/Money Power;
(8) Maintenance." [Ishikawa diagram. Wikipedia]
This 8Ms Ishikawa diagram (manufacturing cause and effect diagram) template is included in the Fishbone Diagram solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.