Project plan timeline - Request for proposal (RFP)
"The RFP presents preliminary requirements for the commodity or service, and may dictate to varying degrees the exact structure and format of the supplier's response. Effective RFPs typically reflect the strategy and short/long-term business objectives, providing detailed insight upon which suppliers will be able to offer a matching perspective. ...
(1) informs suppliers that an organization is looking to procure and encourages them to make their best effort.
(2) requires the company to specify what it proposes to purchase. If the requirements analysis has been prepared properly, it can be incorporated quite easily into the Request document.
(3) alerts suppliers that the selection process is competitive.
(4) allows for wide distribution and response.
(5) ensures that suppliers respond factually to the identified requirements.
(6) is generally expected to follow a structured evaluation and selection procedure, so that an organization can demonstrate impartiality - a crucial factor in public sector procurements." [Request for proposal. Wikipedia]
The project plan timeline diagram example "Request for proposal (RFP)" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Timeline Diagrams solution from the Management area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.