"Driving is the controlled operation and movement of a vehicle, such as a car, carriage, truck or bus. ...
Driving as a physical skill.
A driver must have physical skills to be able to control direction, acceleration, and deceleration. For motor vehicles, the detailed tasks include:
(1) Starting the vehicle's engine with the starting system.
(2) Setting the transmission to the correct gear.
(3) Depressing the pedals with one's feet to accelerate, slow, and stop the vehicle, and if the vehicle is equipped with a manual transmission, to modulate the clutch.
(4) Steering the vehicle's direction with the steering wheel.
(5) Operating other important ancillary devices such as the indicators, headlights, and windshield wipers.
(6) Observing the environment for hazards." [Driving. Wikipedia]
The UML composite structure diagram example "Drive a taxi" was created using the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software extended with the Rapid UML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.