The vector stencils library "UML activity diagrams" contains 37 symbols for the ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
"Activity diagrams are constructed from a limited number of shapes, connected with arrows. The most important shape types:
(1) rounded rectangles represent actions;
(2) diamonds represent decisions;
(3) bars represent the start (split) or end (join) of concurrent activities;
(4) a black circle represents the start (initial state) of the workflow;
(5) an encircled black circle represents the end (final state).
Arrows run from the start towards the end and represent the order in which activities happen.
Hence they can be regarded as a form of flowchart. Typical flowchart techniques lack constructs for expressing concurrency. However, the join and split symbols in activity diagrams only resolve this for simple cases; the meaning of the model is not clear when they are arbitrarily combined with decisions or loops." [Activity diagram. Wikipedia]
The example "Design elements - UML activity diagrams" is included in the Rapid UML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.