How to Convert ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 file into MS Visio 2013 - 2016 format
With the release of Visio 2013 Microsoft has changed the native binary file format used in earlier versions of Microsoft Visio. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 since vesion 10 works with the new Visio VSDX file format. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports export to MS Visio 2013/2016 files (VSDX, VSSX). ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 allows you to easily create a number of diagrams of any complexity for your business and then make a MS Visio VSDX file from your diagram in a single click. This way, you can easily share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio users. The transfer process is very simple:
- From the File menu, select Export.
- Select Microsoft Visio 2013 (VSDX).
- From the Open window, select the desired file to be exported. Click "Ok".
Result: Now you can share your ConceptDraw Documents with MS Visio users.
How it works:
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports import and export of MS Visio 2013/2016 VSDX file format
- Visio File Converter convert MS Visio VSD file to VDX format
- ConceptDraw DIAGRAM v12 supports import and export of MS Visio 2003/2010 VDX file format
MS Visio Compatibility:
- Open MS Visio Files on Mac
- Free MS Visio VSD files converter
- Business diagramming on Mac OS and Windows
- Compatibility with MS Visio
- Live Objects technology
- Compatibility with MindJet Mindmanager
- Import/Export data from MS Project
- Integration with Twitter
- Collaboration via Skype
- Compatibility with MS Project
- Import/Export data from MindJet Mindmanager
- Manage multiple projects on Mac