How to Add a Fishbone Diagram to PowerPoint Presentation
Fishbone diagram illustrates the main causes and sub-causes leading to a particular event. The main goal of the Fishbone diagram is to illustrate in a graphical way the relationship between a given outcome and all the factors that influence this outcome. The PowerPoint presentation of the major process causes and key process participants
can be very informative and helpful.
- Run ConceptDraw STORE, select the Fishbone Diagrams solution from "Management' area and click Install.
- Open a ConceptDraw DIAGRAM new document and select the Fishbone diagrams library.
- Add the elements to the diagram by dragging them from the library to the document page.
- Use the Action button menu to change diagram objects. To open the menu select an object and click the button in the upper right corner of the object.
- Click on a single diagram element to select it. Next, add text using F5 (OS X) or F2 (Windows).
- You can add additional pages to a document using the context menu of Page Navigator (View menu).
- Export your multi page diagram as an MS PowerPoint® presentation using the Export option from the File menu.
Result: ConceptDraw DIAGRAM allows you to make an MS PowerPoint presentation from your diagrams in a few simple steps.
How it works:
- Data exchange capabilities between
ConceptDraw MINDMAP and PRO
- Powerful management diagramming tool
Useful Solutions and Products:
- Management Diagrams: Matrixes, Deployment Charts,
- Organizational Charts, Fishbone Diagrams, Timelines.
- Mind Maps: Decision Making, Scheduling,
- Thinking Ideas, Problem Solving, Business Planning,
- Company Organizing, Meetings and Presentations.
- Marketing diagrams samples and templates
- Library of vector stencils
- Diagraming and Charts
- Vector Illustrations
- Floor plans
- Engineering drawings
- Business dashboards
- Over 10 000 vector stencils
- Export to vector graphics files
- Export to Adobe Acrobat® PDF
- Export to MS PowerPoint®
- Export to MS Visio® VSDX, VDX