Design elements - GHS hazard pictograms
The vector stencils library "GHS hazard pictograms" contains 9 chemical hazard symbols.
Use it in ConceptDraw PRO software to design your chemical safety infographics, labels of containers with hazardous materials, International Chemical Safety Cards (ICSC), manufacturers' Safety Data Sheets (SDS), and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
"Hazard pictograms form part of the international Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). Two sets of pictograms are included within the GHS: one for the labelling of containers and for workplace hazard warnings, and a second for use during the transport of dangerous goods. ...
Hazard pictograms are one of the key elements for the labelling of containers under the GHS, along with:
- an identification of the product;
- a signal word – either Danger or Warning – where necessary;
- hazard statements, indicating the nature and degree of the risks posed by the product;
- precautionary statements, indicating how the product should be handled to minimize risks to the user (as well as to other people and the general environment);
- the identity of the supplier (who might be a manufacturer or importer)." [GHS hazard pictograms. Wikipedia]
The chemical hazard symbols example "Design elements - GHS hazard pictograms" is included in the GHS Hazard Pictograms solution from the Engineering area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.