This vector stencils library contains 47 SysML activity diagram symbols.
Use it to design your SysML activity diagrams using ConceptDraw PRO diagramming and vector drawing software.
"Activity diagrams are constructed from a limited number of shapes, connected with arrows. The most important shape types:
- rounded rectangles represent actions;
- diamonds represent decisions;
- bars represent the start (split) or end (join) of concurrent activities;
- a black circle represents the start (initial state) of the workflow;
- an encircled black circle represents the end (final state).
Arrows run from the start towards the end and represent the order in which activities happen." [Activity diagram. Wikipedia]
The vector stencils library "Activity diagram" is included in the SysML solution from the Software Development area of ConceptDraw Solution Park.
Call behavior action
Accept event action
Accept time event action
Send signal action
Activity final node
Flow final node
Activity parameter node
Control operator node
Control operator - frame
Object node 2
Parameter set 2
Control flow 2
Object flow 2
In block definition diagram, activity, association